Building Science Explorer
The Building Science Explorer is a visualization and navigation tool to help connect you to the Building America Library of building science research. It is based on a powerful engine used to analyze large collections of documents (publications in the Building America Library). The tool will help users to:
- Look for articles based on topics, authors and other features.
- See how their chosen topic is included in articles on related subjects.
- See the proportion of total documents their chosen topic takes up in the library.
- See how Building America documents cover selected topics over time.
- Access documents of interest.